Make delicious and healthy Zesty Pork Stir-Fry
- 15 oz raw pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat (should yield two 5-oz cooked servings)
- 4 cups (1 medium head) bok choy stalks, leaves removed, chopped
- 2 cups (18 medium) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger root, grated
- 2 tsp olive oil Non-stick cooking spray
- Chop bok choy and slice mushrooms; set aside.
- Trim fat off tenderloin if necessary.
- Slice tenderloin into ½” thick pieces.
- Grate ginger root.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray for 5-10 seconds.
- Add ginger root to skillet and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add bok choy and mushrooms to skillet.
- Add additional non-stick cooking spray (about 5 seconds) if needed.
- Sauté mixture 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are al dente (tender-crisp).
- Remove vegetables from skillet and place in bowl; cover with plate to keep warm.
- Add 2 tsp olive oil to skillet.
- Add pork slices to pan.
- Stir-fry slices 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Serve pork slices on top of vegetables.